Magento Developers / Sr. Magento Developers – Immediate Joining: (Opening – 3)
- Solution Design You will work with our development resources to produce project plans, estimation and work breakdown for agile development.
- Quality Assurance As the Developer of our Magento team you will be responsible for coordination with project managers and developers to ensure projects are implemented in an efficient and timely fashion with highest quality standards.
- Skills Hands on experience with Magento
- Understanding of Order Management, Fulfillment, Shopping cart, Promotion and Pricing
- simultaneous preferable of PHP web development experience, PHP5.
- High level of comfort with MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks like Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter.
- A strong passion for creating object oriented software with high-level functionality and usability
WordPress Developer/Sr. WordPress Developer (Opening – 4)
- Analyze clients website requirements and come up with relevant action plan with respect to WordPress development
- Follow the development plan and develop high quality responsive WordPress websites
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience developing WordPress websites
- Ability to convert HTML/PSD to WordPress websites
- Must be familiar with latest WordPress Plugins and themes
- Experience with the following: Magento/ Genesis framework/ Bigcommerce is an added advantage
- Develop professional WordPress themes single-handedly and integrate theme options when applicable
Android Developer/Sr. Android Developer (Opening – 4)
- Minimum B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / M.Sc in Computers / IT with 1+ to 3 years of experience in Android development
- Should be familiar with Android related technologies like Android SDK and its relevant frameworks
- Strong experience in Cross Platform (PhoneGap, Titanium), Google Services Integration, JSON/XML, & Push Notification and System Integration & Validation
- Familiar with the gesture APIs and third party APIs such as Google Map, Social media integration, etc
- Should be familiar with MY SQL / MS SQL or similar relational databases
- Strong skills in Eclipse, HTML 5 / Native Designs, Authentication Protocols, Debugging, & Device Management
- Preferably should have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store
- Solid understanding of full Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
iOS Developer/ Sr. iOS Developer (Opening – 2)
- Strong knowledge of iOS app Development
- Familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touc
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Good visual design sense and creative drive
- Must be a quick learner and be adaptable to new technologies
- Ability to write and maintain high quality code
- Should be able to launch & manage ios applications independently
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Any experience with Configuration Management tools or practices such as Subversion, mercurial and git.